We specialize in all types of exterior & interiors remodeling. Our customers range from homeowners & businesses, to real estate investors, state & government agencies. We also provide financing for all types of rehab projects. Contact us for details.
A contractor won’t be able to give you an accurate quote by just looking on the outside of your house. You also need to know what is going on in the attic to see if there are any mold and mildew issues, see how to properly ventilate it (a poorly ventilated attic could void a warranty) and to check for leaks that might not have become visible yet.
Now for FREE, your Territory Manager will look for damage, wear, and tear of the:
1) Roofing material (shingles, tile, shake, etc., for deterioration, missing, torn, curled, cupping, etc.)
2) Underlayment (what keeps any water that gets past the shingles from the roof deck)
3) Roof deck (looking for soft spots indicating wood rot, though not all wood rot can be found this way)
4) Roof attachments (skylight(s), antenna, satellite dish, cables, etc.)
5) Roof valleys (where the water runs off the shingles and into your gutter system)
6) Flashing (that keeps water from entering your house at the corners and edges)
7) Chimney & cap (looking at the flashing and for leak-causing cracks)
8) Gutters and downspouts (for proper drainage away from your house, shingle granules, etc.)
9) Soffits (looking for unobstructed vents from the outside)
10) House foundation (for cracks, excessive settling, etc.)
They will go up into your attic to inspect:
11) Roof deck (from the underside looking for warping, rotting, mold, and moisture)
12) Insulation (for amount and condition)
13) Ventilation (daylight coming through soffit vents)
14) Temperature (should roughly approximate outside air temperature)
While inside your home they will also ask about:
15) Walls (for signs of water leakage/damage)
16) Ceilings (for signs of water leakage/damage)
17) Basement (for signs of leakage due to improper drainage)
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Need A Worker for a few hours, a day, or a few days? Click Here: http://www.rent-workers.com/